Print and Online Advertising is open to consideration at AJPT. All sponsorships, advertising or funding must be approved by the journal owner prior to final approval. The journal owner reserves the right to refuse sponsorship or advertising from any source.
AJPT is subject to the publisher's core advertising standards, which are:
1. Don't allow ads to influence editorial decisions - editorial management and advertising sales administration are separate operations.
2. All advertisers must comply fully with legal requirements relating to trade descriptions and medicines.
3. Advertisements shall respect the dignity of all persons and avoid causing offence on the basis of gender, marital or civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.
4. Any scientific information in marketing communications will be presented in an accurate manner. Scientific terms will be appropriate, clearly communicated, and easily understood by the audience.
5. If possible, avoid placing ads promoting specific products near articles discussing such products.
6. In any case, readers can clearly distinguish between editorial content and advertising.
7. Online ads will not be served based on user behavior.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.